eHorseracing.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > eHorseracing.com Powered Horse Racing Boards > The Backside
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Holiday Wish List (Small)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
cadet View Drop Down
Grade Winner
Grade Winner
1000% right

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 80.30
  Quote cadet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Holiday Wish List (Small)
    Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 12:03pm
Dear Santa BillGulch (Saint Simcholus?)

I've been good this year. I haven't pulled my sisters hair, I've mostly kept up on my choirs, and I helped mom clean the spare room TWICE!

1) Can we please get the viewer situation updated? It will soon be 2019, SIM is now 20 years old and should be responsible enough to have a viewer capable of silks on a tablet or mobile device

2) Some sort of workout/barrier/jockey feedback, something to encourage more tinkering with instructions and/or idea when a horse might be ready for a big effort... When they may need an easy race. Nothing hand holding, and maybe even a little bit of random disinformation to keep us guessing.

3) The saints make the playoffs <-- a little sucking up has never hurt anyone

Thank you... I'll leave the cookies out

--cadet
Enjoys Saratoga in August
jwsonny View Drop Down
Stakes Winner
Stakes Winner

MBP : 4.10
  Quote jwsonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 3:09pm
I agree with you cadet. A new viewer supported on updated browsers would make life easier. Of course, I'd like to see the Saints in the playoffs again. The Minneapolis Miracle was fun.

Side note - sucking up makes me uncomfortable. Couldn't help myself. Please don't give my Sim horses a virus
Sonny - MN born & raised. Skol Vikes and Wild.

"A heart-pounding, PULSATING stretchdrive. And Tiznow prevails."
marmac View Drop Down
Grade Winner
Grade Winner

MBP : 12.30
  Quote marmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 3:50pm
Geico, in your face every 15 minutes or less
cadet View Drop Down
Grade Winner
Grade Winner
1000% right

MBP : 80.30
  Quote cadet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 4:37pm
its because its true

Enjoys Saratoga in August
liam View Drop Down
Graded Placed
Graded Placed

MBP : 21.30
  Quote liam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 8:53pm
Nice call Robbie!

I'll also raise the age old question of what we can do with sim $$.. Could we potentially have auctions for stallion shares with capped bidding which results in a lottery similar to the 1000bp draw.

summerset View Drop Down
Graded Placed
Graded Placed

MBP : 11.60
  Quote summerset Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 6:09pm
Im all for wish #3, after last years blunder.
 Post Reply Post Reply