eHorseracing.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > eHorseracing.com Powered Horse Racing Boards > Real Horse Racing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

26 Wins in a Row for WINX

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iant View Drop Down
Triple Crown Winner
Triple Crown Winner

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 117.80
  Quote iant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2018 at 5:39am
Originally posted by magoo2912

I don't think Grade 1 jumps races compare

I know they are much harder to win as they are contested by geldings who keep their form over many years and are by default much more competitive.
iant View Drop Down
Triple Crown Winner
Triple Crown Winner

MBP : 117.80
  Quote iant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2018 at 5:42am
magoo2912 View Drop Down
Triple Crown Winner
Triple Crown Winner

MBP : 26.60
  Quote magoo2912 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 7:03pm
27 in a row, in the books, most of the other good horses were in Melbourne to avoid her.

I disagree with iants claims about hurricane fly, only 1 win at cheltenham, which is the pinnacle of jumps racing in that area and most of the G1's were against 5 horse fields. Without going through it in detail, Winx has won Australia's major race 3 times and will possibly win a 4th.

She will also at least equal or surpass Hurricane Fly very soon, also Hurricane Fly was able to race for 10 years, I don't think you will seed winx as a 12yo.

Also that article is tabloid writing, moody was accused of Cobolt in BC, which makes no sense as cobalt helps stayers. ask the americans in this game what there horses are allowed to race on. It makes me wonder if Frankel was on drugs, geez i should write an article. Just remember, BC raced in England, was there any abnormality with the swab? Poor Form
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12